Farmers State Bank is committed to providing secure services.
The advanced security technologies we've deployed, combined with our strict internal controls, ensure that our systems are safeguarded behind multiple layers of defense. Your confidential information and financial assets are shielded against electronic and digital threats.
Our systems and services are secured with an array of industry-approved methods. These methods include (but are not limited to):
- 24/7 active-monitoring and defense against any attempted unauthorized access
- System-wide protection against malicious software and advanced persistent threats
- Strong encryption methods for sensitive communication and confidential data, including email
- Globally certified digital identification with advanced SSL encryption
Access to our secure internal network is completely restricted, and only authorized approved communication between us and our verified/audited service partners are permitted by our commercial-grade firewall systems.
Access points to our public-facing systems are secured and controlled through the use of various techniques. These techniques include (but are not limited to):
- Unique identifiers
- Complex passwords
- Two-factor authentication
- Challenge questions
- Automatic time-out after a period of inactivity
- Real-time alerts via email or text
When you bank with us, you can rest assured that your data is well protected.