Center – Roughrider
Deposit Capable ATM
211 Logansport St.
12607 US Hwy 84 E.
5033 St Hwy 87 S.
4609 NW Loop 436
We don't think you should pay to access your money. That is why Farmers State Bank has partnered with Allpoint to provide you with convenient access to more than 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs. Allpoint ATMs can be found world-wide at many popular retail locations. There is no need to sign-up or register. The only thing you need is a Farmers State Bank Visa® Debit Card.
Find the nearest Allpoint Location
Allpoint ATMs can be found all around the world, as shown on the map. The nearest Allpoint ATM can be found by using the Allpoint ATM Locator or by downloading the mobile app.
Allpoint Network Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Allpoint Network?
- Allpoint is a network of 55,000 ATMs worldwide through which cardholders of participating banks receive surcharge-free access to their accounts.
What is an ATM surcharge?
- Commonly referred to as a surcharge or convenience fee, this is the fee the owner of the ATM machine assesses to all foreign cardholders (i.e. someone that is not a card holder of the institution owning the ATM) and typically range anywhere from $1.50 to $3.00 per transaction.
How can I sign up for Allpoint?
- Access to Allpoint’s surcharge-free network is available to all existing Farmers State Bank ATM or debit cardholders. Our customers do not have to register or fill out any additional forms.
What are the fees associated with Allpoint?
- As an Farmers State Bank cardholder, you will be able to access your accounts even when you're away from home with no extra ATM fees.
Reminder: Fees may still be charged by other institutions if you are using ATMs outside the Allpoint and Farmers State Bank ATM Network.
Where are Allpoint ATMs located?
- Allpoint’s 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs are located in local, regional and national retailers across all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico, Australia and the United Kingdom. This includes merchants such as CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, 7-Eleven, Hess and Costco. Cardholders may download the Allpoint App on their smart phones or use the ATM Locator to find nearby ATMs.
How can I be sure the ATM I am using is an Allpoint ATM?
- Not all participating ATMs will have the Allpoint Logo displayed, so we recommend checking the Allpoint website or Mobile Application for an up to date listing of all ATMs available.
How often is the location data on the Allpoint website updated?
- The ATM data used on the Allpoint website is updated every two weeks to reflect any changes to the network locations.
What if I am charged a surcharge fee using an Allpoint ATM?
- Please call the Allpoint Network Service line to submit a refund request. They can be reached at 1-800-809-0308.
Are there any limitations to the number of times I can use an Allpoint ATM?
- No. Our cardholders get unlimited access to all Allpoint ATMs. Daily withrawal limits may apply.
Can I still use ATMs that are not part of the Allpoint Network?
- Yes. Farmers State Bank ATM and Debit Cards will continue to work at all ATMs that are not included in the Allpoint Network. However, you may be assessed a surcharge fee for each transaction.